RATES & INFO
Vertical Lift’s web design, copy writing, and editorial services can be contracted by the hour or by the job; choose whichever is most comfortable. There are no hidden fees or unexpected charges. The price you are quoted is the price you pay. Period. If you need a website and have $1,500 to spend, we’ll work with you to ensure that you get the most for your dollar, while guaranteeing that you stay within your budget. If you’d prefer to pay as you go, we’ll charge an hourly rate and bill you accordingly. We charge $35 per hour for design services, and $25 per hour for copy writing and editorial services–which is impressive given industry rates that often exceed $75 per hour. We also offer special discounted rates to start-ups and non-profits. Again, we’re here to help you succeed, so if you want to raise your corporate profile and lower your cash outlay, call Vertical Lift today at 216.650.1665 or send us an email to set up a free initial consultation.
Why choose Vertical Lift? Companies often spend more on T-shirts, ball caps and post-it notes–which have limited shelf-lives as promotional items–than they would to establish a professional and permanent presence on the web through Vertical Lift–a presence that will create great word of mouth, enhance credibility, establish corporate identity, and improve sales. Moreover, as an interface, your website will allow you to communicate with, and market directly to both prospects and existing customers. For more information on what we do and how we do it, read on.
WHAT WE DO
We design websites for organizations of all sizes. Like the bridges of the same name, Vertical Lift adjusts to accommodate both the marketing and budgetary needs of our customers. Each website we design is the product of close client consultation to ensure that the finished site matches the unique look and feel of the client’s organization — whether that calls for a design that’s sleek, linear and conservative, or one that’s colorful and eccentric. We can create shopping carts, php/MySQL databases, guestbooks and mailing lists. We also provide search engine submission and optimization services, which include keyword and meta tag analysis, link reciprocity programs, as well as open directory and industry related site linking. To reduce continuing maintenance expenses, we will even train your staff to perform site updates in-house, provided that they are equipped with the necessary software to perform such updates. In short, if you need to increase your visibility online, Vertical Lift can help. We pride ourselves on offering economical solutions to your unique needs. Feel free to check out our portfolio, or call 216.650.1665 to schedule a free consultation.
HOW WE DO IT
- Consult with clients regarding mission, message and corporate/organizational identity.
- Scan existing websites to establish client preferences in terms of look and feel.
- Create compelling web content, reflective of corporate identity and values.
- Beta test site on multiple platforms to ensure web standards compliance.
- Ensure that site content can be enlarged upon, providing reason for site visitors to come back for more.
- Increase site visibility through targeted online marketing, promotions, search engine submission, and ranking optimization.
- Logo creation. Corporate identity development and brand management.
- Copy writing and Editing for both Print and Electronic media, including E-Newsletter Template creation, and Newsletter Copy.
- Macromedia Flash Development — Splash Pages and Full Websites.
- MySQL Data Driven Websites with PHP Interfaces — Useful for Compiling Databases of Newsletter Subscribers, Shopping Portals, Guestbook Entries, and Managing Large Databases on the web.
- Search Engine Submission and Optimization.
- Online Advertising via targeted Mass Email Campaigns and Link Reciprocity Programs.